Chevy SSR Forum banner

Christmas Fun

29K views 64 replies 23 participants last post by  BIG JIM 
#1 ·
Once again the holiday season is upon us. I thought it would be fun to have our members submit their favorite holiday photos, art work and or photoshop images of their (SSRs) etc. Please feel free to post your favorite images here.

When we have enough I might even make a voting contest and the winner will have front page news exposure. Below is an animated gif image that I had edited from last year. I had borrowed the globe snow image and then added different SSR images to have some fun.

Let the FUN begin! :cheers

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
i don't have any pics too add but just a suggestion for dressing up the SSR for the holidays.if you get some of the window cling on decorations and have a clean surface on the body you can decorate your truck with many seasonal greetings!i did it for halloween and now have santa on the hood with some other ones going on the rear.if squeeged out well and no air bubbles it will hold up to road speeds.halloween cling went over 75 and held on.plus when done they just peel of with no paint damage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.