Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dec. 10th The Colony has a night time Christmas Parade if any one would like to join in Let me know.

Also we tossed around an idea of collecting toy for the Channel 8 Toy Drive anyone interested?

·
L'il Devil and Lady SSR
625 Posts
Christmas Parade...

Looks like Dec. 10th will be my first time to meet some of the Texas members...I've only had my SSR for a month! :ssr

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeeeee Hawwwww!!! Ok When the time gets closer we can set up a meetin' place!!!! Welcome to the family!!

B

·
0 Posts
Where is the colonies? I thought there were 13 of them on the Least coast somewhere. :lol :lol :jester

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
The rest of the Colonies are somewhere up yonder, along the east coast. The one she is refering to is the twice removed black sheep of the family. Its located in Texas, up nye on the lake of the Lewisville's. Ya can hardly miss it, lessin ya blink once or twice.

B

·
0 Posts
Focks said:
The rest of the Colonies are somewhere up yonder, along the east coast. The one she is refering to is the twice removed black sheep of the family. Its located in Texas, up nye on the lake of the Lewisville's. Ya can hardly miss it, lessin ya blink once or twice.
If thats the case, I could make it there. I just did not want to go to the least :jester coast for the event. As long as I don't have to get up any earlier that if I was goin fishin. When does we need to be where? :rolleyes: :lol :seeya

B

·
0 Posts
Grapevine Tx

We are going down to grapevine mall Nov 19. (The Misses is actuly comin).
She likes that joint. I kinda like that Rain Forrest Cafe. Goood crab Dip. Maybe see some of you texans that day. Right by Bass Pro Shops. Thats how I find it.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am making plans right now. As far as I know the parade line up starts at 5:00 but will get all details out soon. ? for all do you want to eat before or after? And do we want to go with a theme together or come up with one on your own?

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
BobA said:
We are going down to grapevine mall Nov 19. (The Misses is actuly comin).
She likes that joint. I kinda like that Rain Forrest Cafe. Goood crab Dip. Maybe see some of you texans that day. Right by Bass Pro Shops. Thats how I find it.

What time are you going to the mall BobA, I am hoping, (fingers and toes crossed) to bust my SSR :boxing out of isolation on that day. If all goes as planned, and the tunnel doesn't colapse.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Oh Machell you are soo confused. Everyone knows that Uncle Julio's salsa and margarita's are better. In fact, I am willing to meet you at both places as many times as it takes to convince you!!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Uncle Julio's is right down the tollraod. You just need to let yourself go and be open to new adventure's, Machell.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts