Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost one of my center Crome hub caps on my trip to Branson. Wondering if anyone will have them for purchase at the rally. If so, let me know and I will hook up with you.
Thanks. Jay

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
I have several sets.
Chrome plain
Chrome with black bow tie
Chrome gold bow tie
Chrome original
Butch Barras
502-777-7038
Will be in Branson tomorrow
Safe travels

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have several sets.
Chrome plain
Chrome gold bow tie
Chrome original
Butch Barras
502-777-7038
Safe travels
Hello,
I know this is an older post, but do still have any Chrome Chrome center Hub Caps available ?

Thanks,

PB Too

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
Premium Member 2004 Smokin' Asphalt
50,794 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,948 Posts
Check the back of the caps for frt and rr. Ensure you place the valve stem outline on the back of the cap is in line with the stem as well.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,367 Posts
Front. My front and rear are the same diameter. @ 6 1/2".
If you get them on wrong the spokes do not line up, even if they are on the right wheel.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks. I may have purchased two rears instead of a front and rear. Arriving this week. So I may be looking to trade.

·
Slingshot Rules!
81,120 Posts

Once you locate the correct caps and get the alignment just right . . .

Don't forget to fold a half inch strip of Two Sided Tape on a couple of tabs before installing. That simple "fix" will not only keep the caps from shifting but will help prevent them from flying off while driving. A little secret I learned at a Tech Session many years ago.

! :cool: ! 👍 ! :cool: ! 👍 ! :cool: !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Once you locate the correct caps and get the alignment just right . . .

Don't forget to fold a half inch strip of Two Sided Tape on a couple of tabs before installing. That simple "fix" will not only keep the caps from shifting but will help prevent them from flying off while driving. A little secret I learned at a Tech Session many years ago.

! :cool: ! 👍 ! :cool: ! 👍 ! :cool: !
Thanks for that tip. I will be returning them. I did have the vehicle aligned per the recommendations on this site after having the front calipers rebuilt due to being inoperable. Smooth as silk. Except for bad road surface.
thanks again to this community as well.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Hello,
I know this is an older post, but do still have any Chrome Chrome center Hub Caps available ?

Thanks,

PB Too
Sorry for the delay I have been a bit underwater. I have several sets of center caps, new chrome, aftermarket

·
Registered
2006 Redline Red
16 Posts
Sorry for the delay I have been a bit underwater. I have several sets of center caps, new chrome, aftermarket
Hello, I’m looking for a front chrome center cap with yellow bow tie. Here’s a pic of what I have, before repair folks at local Ft. Myers dealer broke several tabs getting it off for brake repair. Do you still have one fir sale? Please advise…
[email protected]. Thanks, David

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Wheel Plant
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Wheel Plant

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
I have several sets.
Chrome plain
Chrome gold bow tie
Chrome original
Butch Barras
502-777-7038
Safe travels
I bought plain chrome ones years ago, but now one has a broken tab and is difficult to manage fitment. I would like to purchase 2 if possible

·
Registered
2006 Redline Red
16 Posts
I bought plain chrome ones years ago, but now one has a broken tab and is difficult to manage fitment. I would like to purchase 2 if possible
I have several sets.
Chrome plain
Chrome gold bow tie
Chrome original
Butch Barras
502-777-7038
Safe travels
would love to have a front chrome w/gold bow tie. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thank you…

1 - 16 of 16 Posts