Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an 05 R with an LS2; Trying to dress it in chrome. Having trouble trying to find dress-up kits; who's got the stuff and where are they?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't know about where the entire chrome kits can be found but I did get a chrome alternator (higher amps than original). Looked on line and I believe Walmart handled the transaction. About $150. Good luck. R, Don

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,270 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Jeff, I disagree on this. He,at least with me and some others,treats you like you are a dumb ass and are interrupting him. I'll never buy anything from him. I bought my great quality billet for Dragon and some stainless from Ron Fulton. He gets his stainless from the the same shop and is a great guy to deal with. My opinion and we all know what that's worth.

·
BlueStreak
27,184 Posts
We have a lot of people selling a lot of things for our trucks and most are individuals with a small niche. Some are considerably larger but all have personalities. There is no excuse for abusive behavior but that definition is different for every one. The best thing is to try and find the best vendor for your purpose based on a wide range of recommendations as well as what each vendor has available. Do not rush into anything. You want to be happy with your decisions for a long time. Remember, if you have a problem you want to be able to deal with the vendor to get it corrected.

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Jeff, I disagree on this. He,at least with me and some others,treats you like you are a dumb ass and are interrupting him. I'll never buy anything from him. I bought my great quality billet for Dragon and some stainless from Ron Fulton. He gets his stainless from the the same shop and is a great guy to deal with. My opinion and we all know what that's worth.
Your opinion is spot on Dave.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts