Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Chevrolet Nut
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to order from my local Chevy dealer the chrome grill divider bar, the one with the bow tie on it that divides the head lights. They tell me that GM has them on back order and GM is trying to find a supplier. :banghead My question is how are they supplying the 06's with the chrome package on this part. I am looking for some help on this part.:nopity

Autodan

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Chevron

This is called the chevron bar. I would contact Rssrtoy (Mark), he may be able to find it for you.

·
Registered
330 Posts
It's my understanding that the grill bar is available only as part of the complete chromw package right now. They hope to offer separate pieces sometime later.

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Mark has the individual part number. GM says it's not available yet, but it has it's own part number & price assigned and "should" be available soon. He is checking 3x a week with them.

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
SSRRev said:
It's my understanding that the grill bar is available only as part of the complete chromw package right now. They hope to offer separate pieces sometime later.
How could that be what if you had a minor accident and just broke up the front clip. No underwriter is going to pay for a whole chrome kit if the truck just needs the chevron bar.

·
Chevrolet Nut
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my question exactly

Ricochet said:
How could that be what if you had a minor accident and just broke up the front clip. No underwriter is going to pay for a whole chrome kit if the truck just needs the chevron bar.
This is the question I put to my dealer , that what would happen if an 06 got crucnched in the front and had to replace that bar? How would the body shop replace it??? They said it would just be on back order HMMM. I said that would upsett the customer wouldn't it/:banghead

1 - 6 of 6 Posts