Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for one chrome rear. Damn lady trying to miss a squirrel and ran me into the curb.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
Looking for one chrome rear. Damn lady trying to miss a squirrel and ran me into the curb.

Thanks
Can't you take to someplace like "HubCap Heaven" or a "Rim Shop" and have it refurbished ??? HubCap Heaven here in Nashville does that kind of repair. Just how bad is it Bones :frown2: Alexander tennesseecozydog :ssr for sale

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It’s pretty bad. It actually peeled the metal on the very edge up. Chico can you post a pic sir?

·
Registered
104 Posts
This shell has some marks that are visible. I will be In Knoxville on Saturday. You are welcome to come to Knoxville and I will loan you this wheel until u can find a nice replacement or get yours repaired. 6062196281. Text is faster or call. Thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This shell has some marks that are visible. I will be In Knoxville on Saturday. You are welcome to come to Knoxville and I will loan you this wheel until u can find a nice replacement or get yours repaired. 6062196281. Text is faster or call. Thank you

Chico you are a gentleman sir. Thank you for the kind offer. Mine is usable. So I will just replace the tire and keep looking.

Thanks again!

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,212 Posts
Chico you are a gentleman sir. Thank you for the kind offer. Mine is usable. So I will just replace the tire and keep looking.

Thanks again!
Don't know the name but there is a company that checks and straightens wheels and re-chromes them. It has been listed on here before. Maybe someone will chime in with that information. Should be cheaper then a new one and you know what you have. Good luck. :yellow:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts