1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,607 Posts

·
SSR Believer
4,136 Posts
Thanks, guys! Yes. Want the Chevrolet piece, a bow tie, and the grill pieces. Thanks!
If Fanatics don't come up with what you're looking for, Wild Bill's seems to have most of it in one form or another. I did not see the bowtie though. It's pretty spendy stuff but you could call and ask.

Some folks here have also had the spear and bowtie professionally wrapped. So that's another option, at least for those parts.

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur, top secret can't say anything about another one
7,298 Posts
The hood emblems are still out there now and then and not too bad. The bow tie for the grill is hard to find and easier to wrap it then pay the price if you did find one. Then you get to the spear. They are really difficult to find in either satin or chrome, but chrome being the harder of course. There is the option of wrapping the satin one or the stainless kit both are an option that are much cheaper then what the few chrome ones come up for. Then one of the guys down in FL was doing an after market fiberglass spear that he could chrome but that was looking like it was going to be over a $1000 the last I heard and that was before he got it done so they may have went up.
I got lucky and grabbed one from GM when they were still available. I cringed at paying the $500 then but fell real lucky now.

·
Premium Member
05 aqua blur, the Blur 06 blue over silver the Streak
872 Posts
The chrome fog light bezels are also hard to find. I switched the Streak from satin to chrome last spring and it really looks good. I'm leaving the Blur satin. I just like the look. Like @Stlhotrod said, at the time the prices were outrageous but they're even more now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts