Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 Black SSR exchanged the factory wheel for the chrome factory wheels!

Friends,
I only have 2200 miles on my Black 05. I spoke with my buddy from Discount Tire here in Phx about getting some factory chrome wheels. I spoke with him back in April of this year and he stated he should have some in a month or so.
Well 3 mths later I finally got them. I was thinking my stock silver wheels look fine so I had second thoughts about spending the xtra money. The wheels cama in and I think he game me a smoking deal. He sold me the wheels at $185.00 per wheels plus I had tax and mounting. Once the wheels were on I stepped back and said WOW I,am glad I made the move. :thumbs
I,llsay the few times I drive the car/truck/??/ I do get alot of heads to turn!
BillyRay

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
BillyRayElvis said:
2005 Black SSR exchanged the factory wheel for the chrome factory wheels!

Friends,
I only have 2200 miles on my Black 05. I spoke with my buddy from Discount Tire here in Phx about getting some factory chrome wheels. I spoke with him back in April of this year and he stated he should have some in a month or so.
Well 3 mths later I finally got them. I was thinking my stock silver wheels look fine so I had second thoughts about spending the xtra money. The wheels cama in and I think he game me a smoking deal. He sold me the wheels at $185.00 per wheels plus I had tax and mounting. Once the wheels were on I stepped back and said WOW I,am glad I made the move. :thumbs
I,llsay the few times I drive the car/truck/??/ I do get alot of heads to turn!
BillyRay
That's a Smokin Deal!! Everybody else wants $250 and UP for each wheel!!!

GR

·
Registered
47 Posts
I quoted same at discount in scottsdale-quote was under $1,000 installed and balanced but they said I could have the next day. Ordered Boyd Coddington's diablos instead for $2,667 mounted balanced and new locks. Awaiting delivery will post pics. Delivery time four to six weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts