Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,323 Posts
I have a spare set of painted wheels that I was going to use for that purpose, I believe there was a thread some time ago that said that they were good and actually better than the stock wheels because of a smoother finish.

:seeya

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
After market can be a great way to get chrome wheels...

Dragon2U said:
.... I believe there was a thread some time ago that said that they were good and actually better than the stock wheels because of a smoother finish.
Just a note to let you know that those center hubs don't have the gold bowtie on them that comes with the factory chrome wheels. Perhaps you might want to order the center pieces seperate.

·
OP
8,226 Posts
JimG

I believe JimG used this service, send him a PM.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Chrome Wheels

I had my stock pianted SSR wheels done by California Chrome Wheel. For $150 each, for 20'' wlees & $137.50 each for 19'' wheels plus $100 to mount & balance all four. They do a very good work. They can also chrome your plastic center caps for $37 each. GM price is $53 each for center caps.:banghead

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Chrome Wheels

I had my stock pianted SSR wheels done by California Chrome Wheel. For $150 each, for 20'' wheels & $137.50 each for 19'' wheels plus $100 to mount & balance all four. They do a very good work. They can also chrome your plastic center caps for $37 each. GM price is $53 each for center caps.:banghead

·
Registered
615 Posts
Every guy/gal that had their Z06 wheels chromed by the
California/Michigan groups, they peeled from a year to later on. 2 cents worth is try to find someone with longer than a three year guarantee and close enough to reach out and touch/tap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts