Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a full set of chrome wheels I may be willing to sell. I recently replaced my factory chrome wheels and am willing to sell them. They have about 2000 miles on them. Make an offer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Just wondering. What kind of wheels and what sizes did you replace your factory wheels with. I'm trying to find a wheel that available in 18 for the front and keep the 20's in the rear. I'm located in Northeast PA and if the stock chrome one are still available I am interested. You set the price.
Thanks for your time.
Frank
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
wheels

I'm very interested in your wheels, do you have an idea of what you want for them? I have been checking on getting mine chromed which will cost me about $1,000 with freight. I am in central WV so I may not be to far from you depending on what part of MD you are in, let me know my E-mail is [email protected]
 
G

·
harmon

lorddj said:
I have a full set of chrome wheels I may be willing to sell. I recently replaced my factory chrome wheels and am willing to sell them. They have about 2000 miles on them. Make an offer.
Have you sold your chrome wheels yet? Please email me if you haven't sold them and let me know what you are asking for them.I am in the market for a set.My email address is [email protected],thanks,Harmon in Ga. :seeya
 
G

·
harmon

lorddj said:
I have a full set of chrome wheels I may be willing to sell. I recently replaced my factory chrome wheels and am willing to sell them. They have about 2000 miles on them. Make an offer.
Let me know if you sold your chrome wheels,I am interested in a set.You can contact me at [email protected],thanks,Harmon :seeya
 
G

·
harmon

Can you put 20 inch rims on the front as well as 20 inch rims on the back without altering the ride and performance of the ssr,or do you need to put 22 inch wheels on the rear and 20 inch on the front.The 19 inch rims only seem to come in a few varieties.Just looking for some suitable applications.Any help would be useful. :seeya
 
G

·
harmon

lorddj said:
I have a full set of chrome wheels I may be willing to sell. I recently replaced my factory chrome wheels and am willing to sell them. They have about 2000 miles on them. Make an offer.
Has anybody got a set of chrome wheels for sale,if so let me know what you want for them as I am still in the market for a set.Thanks,Harmon :cool
 

·
Growing Older but Not Up
Joined
·
1,350 Posts
harmon said:
Has anybody got a set of chrome wheels for sale,if so let me know what you want for them as I am still in the market for a set.Thanks,Harmon :cool
Harmon,
If you can't find any, Jerry Barker Chevy in Byron had a set chromed for one our members, cost was around $1200, but the downside was have to wait, without wheels, until they come back. Good Luck
 
G

·
harmon

big-daddy said:
Harmon,
If you can't find any, Jerry Barker Chevy in Byron had a set chromed for one our members, cost was around $1200, but the downside was have to wait, without wheels, until they come back. Good Luck
Thanks for the info Big Daddy,I will check into it or give Mark Hamby a call also.I put mine in the paint shop this past weekend for some killer ghost flames,can't wait to see them.Maybe I will see you around,let me know if you go to any local cruises in the area.Thanks again for the information,Harmon Head in Oglethorpe,Ga. :cool :cool :cool
 

·
Growing Older but Not Up
Joined
·
1,350 Posts
harmon said:
Thanks for the info Big Daddy,I will check into it or give Mark Hamby a call also.I put mine in the paint shop this past weekend for some killer ghost flames,can't wait to see them.Maybe I will see you around,let me know if you go to any local cruises in the area.Thanks again for the information,Harmon Head in Oglethorpe,Ga. :cool :cool :cool
Hope to see you sometime. We had two gatherings this year, a small one in Atlanta in April and big cruise in in Savannah in late July. Its great to meet everyone, maybe we can have another one soon. What color is your SSR?
 
G

·
harmon

big-daddy said:
Hope to see you sometime. We had two gatherings this year, a small one in Atlanta in April and big cruise in in Savannah in late July. Its great to meet everyone, maybe we can have another one soon. What color is your SSR?
Big Daddy,seems like I've seen you before,I used to be in The Road Rebels Car Club .I had a red 32 2dr.Sedan with pearl ghost flames. :cool : :cool :cool
 
G

·
harmon in georgia

lorddj said:
I have a full set of chrome wheels I may be willing to sell. I recently replaced my factory chrome wheels and am willing to sell them. They have about 2000 miles on them. Make an offer.
If you still have your chrome wheels for sale email me at [email protected] and let me know what you want for them.Thanks,Harmon :seeya :seeya
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
670 Posts
Chrome wheels

I will have a set of chrome factory wheels for sale within the next two weeks. They will be coming off an 05 that I just purchased. I will sell wheels only or wheels and tires with less than 250 miles.

Will also have factory running boards ,cargo netting package,( 1 used and 1 new), floor mats, (1 new set for an 05 and 1 used set to fit 03-04) and a new factory cockpit windbreak.

Also, I have a yellow factory hood for sale from my 05.

PM me if interested in any of above items and we can talk.

I am located in northern NJ so you might want to keep that in mind when it comes to shipping the larger items.

Thanks for looking,

Marc
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top