Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Full set of Factory chrome wheels with center covers in perfect condition. Wheels changed prior to vehicle leaving dealer today. Vehicle sat on dealer showroom for 1 year.

Willing to be creative with sale. My first choice would be to sell the wheels to someone who is looking to upgrade to chrome and has no use for their present wheels. This way I can get back a set of factory satin wheels and cash. Wheels will be in boxes and ready to ship. If no takers, wheels can be sold outright. Pics will be available tomorrow upon request.

Please send me a PM with your thoughts and offers.

Thanks for reading,

Marc

·
Premium Member
9,391 Posts
Hey, BCBear - gotta see those new wheels!!!!!

Ray

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Flassh said:
Hey, BCBear - gotta see those new wheels!!!!!

Ray

Hey Ray,

After I get off all the fingerprints from the mechanic I'll take some pics. Will post tomorrow.

Marc

B

·
0 Posts
Chrome Wheels

HI:
I am interested in the wheels. My ssr has 482 miles on it an i would be interested in a trade plus some cash.. Let me know how much you want cash wise Plus my regular SSR wheels....
Many Thanks
Tim Birnie...

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mattsm said:
Did you sell your wheels, I'm interested if you still have them. My wheels have 430miles on them.
thanks
Sorry, wheels are in Texas on another vehicle.

Marc

·
Registered
37 Posts
Chrome wheels

I am interested in a set. If I am reading this thread correctly you no longer have them. What is the going price for buying chrome wheels outright and also what is the going price for swapping satin for chrome ?

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Exchange Chrome

hbrooks said:
I am interested in a set. If I am reading this thread correctly you no longer have them. What is the going price for buying chrome wheels outright and also what is the going price for swapping satin for chrome ?
Discount Tire swaps them for about $100 per wheel, the rub is; they don't come with chrome centers. The centers in chrome from the dealer cost almost as much as the wheels from D/T

1 - 13 of 13 Posts