Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
wheels

I saw these wheels in person when at his house last month for some center caps. They are really nice ones. Just sayin'.

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Hey "OLDFATGUY" here's a set of Chrome Rims for your "little Red Truck" and not that far from Springfield, Illinois, and at a nice price too !!! Sure would make your Redline Red look a lot sharper. Don't worry about a little curb rash. Once again you can have mine for 2 Grand and I'll jump on these from "oldxr" in a heartbeat. I'm not that particular any more, just so mine looks good goin' down the highway and gets me from point A to point B. Better yet BUY 'em and I'll come to Spfld, and we'll swap out and oldxr, OLDFATGUY and tennesseecozydog will all be Happy, Happy, Happy !!! tennesseecozydog :ssr

Let's do business DINO !!! Bob

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Used and not abused. Last photo of curb rash on one wheel, rest of them are fine. $1200 OBO
:|
Spent over two hours at tire shop today getting new tires on my ride. On the wall in the office were rows and rows of pictures of new custom designed wheels.

Was wondering what kind of wheels you now have on yours since you're selling the stock chrome ones? Way too many wheel style choices, hard to decide which way to go.....right now, I'm happy with the stock chromes.

Show a pic if you have new custom wheels.:wink2:

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,886 Posts
:|
Spent over two hours at tire shop today getting new tires on my ride. On the wall in the office were rows and rows of pictures of new custom designed wheels.

Was wondering what kind of wheels you now have on yours since you're selling the stock chrome ones? Way too many wheel style choices, hard to decide which way to go.....right now, I'm happy with the stock chromes.

Show a pic if you have new custom wheels.:wink2:
Lots of wheels out there but when the SSR folks check closer the 6 bolt pattern and offset and brake clearance etc. it narrows it down. Most you see readily available in the shops are 5 bolt pattern and for cars. Some folks have had custom wheels built for their SSR but I would imagine that is costly. In my thoughts you can't beat the stock chrome for price and availability and looks.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These chrome came with this parts car. I already have factory chrome wheels on my R. Much prefer a steel wheel with a dog dish hubcap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts