Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone out there put after market wheels on their SSR? We have a yellow '04 and have discovered there aren't many options. A nice reader said someone changed from 6 to 5 bolt, but we don't want to do that. We also don't want to go to 18's in the front. Would love to see some photo's of what people have done. Thanks

·
Registered
601 Posts
randynbarb said:
Has anyone out there put after market wheels on their SSR? We have a yellow '04 and have discovered there aren't many options. A nice reader said someone changed from 6 to 5 bolt, but we don't want to do that. We also don't want to go to 18's in the front. Would love to see some photo's of what people have done. Thanks

There was one person that I can remember that put 20 in the front and 22's in the back.

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
It was the "Pistons #1 Fan" SSR who has the wheels changed. Pictures of his truck are in the gallery.

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Power Zone

a photo of the garage dwellers...still want to lower and put custom wheels on the SSR. Well, I can't seem to attach it...darn!

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
These are your private messages at the top of the site on the right hand side

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Don't worry randynbarb we will take you under our wing and you will have it all figured out in no time.

Edited for Randynbarb for their garge dwellers. :lurk

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Photo

I'd say your SSR has a very nice looking friend there!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks from the garage dweller...

it's a 34 Ford roadster-has a one of a kind hardtop, windows retract up under the headliner. Took the fellow who designed it over a year working with models, etc before he perfected it!
SSR-a dream come true for Randy- fits right in with our classic car hobby.

Big thanks to Wildcat 66 for posting the photo!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I dont know about you guys but i think this is the best i have ever seen :reddevil
Dub Esinem. available in 22,24,26 inch.
the 22's go for $5700 with tires. they are called floaters (you know the rims that float while you drive. much more attractive than spinners imo)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
searchin...

we really appreciate all the input and ideas. We seem to always put custom wheels on rigs we buy-like to make them 'ours'. Lowering always seems to be necessary too!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts