Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look on eaby and there is a yellow SSR for sale with the chrome wheels. WOW!!!!! But I think it would look better with body colored running boards. I'll post a coupl of pictures.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
CHROME WHEELS

Those wheels may be an aftermarket chrome job.

The Factory Chrome wheels are to come with a gold color Bowtie in the center of the cap.

As far as I know the chrome wheels were to be offered on a limited basis starting with orders on March 15.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I don't care for the chrome as I don't care for the yellow color. It takes away from the cool car it is. Also a bit ghetto for me but to each their own....

H

·
0 Posts
chrome wheels

SSR#10820 said:
And here's another picture
I am interested in a set of chrome wheels for my 2004 SSR that I just purchased last week.Anybody that has some let me know.I am located in Oglethorpe,Georgia,and my e-mail address is [email protected]ks,Harmon

·
Registered
166 Posts
Chrome Plated Wheels

Got em on my 05 ..............They are bitchn a $1500 option that was no were near the discounted price the dealer swung me on this new ride.............must be a LOV EM HATE EM thing

·
Registered
254 Posts
I got the chrome

aftermarket wheels also. The center caps were exchanged for metal (I think) ones without the "bow tie". The exchange cost $1,500, but included balance and tire swap. The Dealership wanted a lot more than that for a set when new. Besides, these are triple plated (copper to nickel to chrome) and are beautiful. ;)

B

·
0 Posts
Yaller dog is right His has a better shine than the factory chromes. I got those. We had our SSr's side by side. His had the better finish. :cool :seeya

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
$850 a Set

Discount /Americas Tire has and exchange program for $850/Set. Mine are on order.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts