Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a gentle reminder...... this is what you can win if you're dressed in cool 50's attire for Drive-in night.
The schedule says we depart for the Drive-in at 8:30 so how about judging in the lobby about 8:00 and the prize presentation about 8:15, then we're.....................off !

Bottle Liquid Bottle cap Solution Glass bottle

·
Registered
37 Posts
This information is what is being printed in the event booklet that you will receive upon registration. FYI. The Swap Meet is 3 to 5 that afternoon.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Correction- The Box Office opens at 6:30. All are to be in Drive In by 7:30 for Drone pictures etc. I am part of Ohio Chapter.
How long is the drive from hotel to Drive in ? Can you give me a suggestion for meeting time in the lobby to judge costumes ? thanks !

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How long is the drive from hotel to Drive in ? Can you give me a suggestion for meeting time in the lobby to judge costumes ? thanks !
Never mind, just found a more updated schedule, apparently leaving hotel at 6:00.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,743 Posts
Sherry, we are looking for smaller groups of trucks to begin heading to the Drive In at 6:30 to avoid any traffic issues on this State Highway.

So, what about those dressed for the costume contest meet up at the Concession Stand say at 7:30 and the judging can be from there. Judges to be determined later. The movie previews will begin approximately at 8:10 which should give us plenty of time.

Again, thank you for the enthusiasm and the prize! 😉💙

Reactions: Garris1

·
Registered
257 Posts
This information is what is being printed in the event booklet that you will receive upon registration. FYI. The Swap Meet is 3 to 5 that afternoon.

Can someone update the schedule here?

Or am I just planning too far ahead?

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,743 Posts
Can someone update the schedule here?

Or am I just planning too far ahead?
This was just a tentative schedule to help people plan and we knew we would have changes. The current schedule will be printed in the Rally booklet in your Goodie bag. However, We can probably copy and paste it to that link without too much extra work... Anything to help our Fanatic Family better enjoy their International Rally experience! ;)

@CraneTrainer could you send me your final version of the schedule and i can edit the thread i created earlier. Thanks! :)

Reactions: Garris1

·
Crazy Horse
722 Posts
Just a gentle reminder...... this is what you can win if you're dressed in cool 50's attire for Drive-in night.
The schedule says we depart for the Drive-in at 8:30 so how about judging in the lobby about 8:00 and the prize presentation about 8:15, then we're.....................off !

View attachment 600027
I don't drink.....not since I found my funnel!
🤪📣

1 - 20 of 21 Posts