Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click on the link below and go to post #4 for all the information, images and ordering form for the International Rally Polo Shirts and Hats!

Thanks for your support and hope to see you all there!
"Lets Have Fun In 21'!" :D

·
Daily Driver
9,098 Posts
Filling in the info on the shirt and hat PDF form, the box for size (with the fancy up and down arrows) resets to blank(actually blue) when you move on. So be aware size will not print and must be entered by hand.
Really not a big deal but easy to overlook and a form with no size is pain in the butt for Diana, the hard working, under appreciated, minion of the shirts & hats.

·
Premium Member
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Filling in the info on the shirt and hat PDF form, the box for size (with the fancy up and down arrows) resets to blank(actually blue) when you move on. So be aware size will not print and must be entered by hand.
Really not a big deal but easy to overlook and a form with no size is pain in the butt for Diana, the hard working, under appreciated, minion of the shirts & hats.
Thanks Bruce! I have had that issue corrected. Thanks for the heads up!
Certainly want to have things running smoothly for my team members!

·
Premium Member
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You only have 3 weeks to order your International Rally Polo Shirts and SSR hats! Deadline is August 1st.
We have only 7 orders. There were over 200 sold for the Branson International... :unsure:

·
Premium Member
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't forget to order your Shirts and hats! Deadline for ordering is August 1st. due to supply chain concerns.
You can find pictures, information and orders on post #4 on this link!

·
Premium Member
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump

·
Premium Member
2006 Pac Blue 6-Speed
709 Posts
Thank you for the reminder Larry @HUAW ! I put my form and check in the mail today.

-John

·
Premium Member
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the reminder Larry @HUAW ! I put my form and check in the mail today.

-John
Hopefully others will see this and be reminded also! Thanks for your support my Blues Brother! 💙

·
Daily Driver
9,098 Posts
But that's only 7+1+1+1= 10! Hopefully others took action without commenting.
The poor committee members who volunteered... or were strong armed by someone.... into doing this.
Give 'em a break, do it today. I know I know pandemic, money, job, family, yada yada yada.

A 132-night "world cruise", Seven Seas Mariner leaves Miami in January 2024, 31 countries, 66 ports, 34,500 nautical miles. Priced at $73.499 to $199,999 per person, on sale at 8:30 AM, sold out by 11 AM. And the higher price packages sold out first.
Now are you going to let the overlords have all the fun, fight back, in Cincinnati!
VIVE la SSR!

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
3,235 Posts
Way cheaper than a ride on Blue Origin and lasts longer than 10 minutes too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts