Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There was quite a bit of interest at the Rally about purchasing our International Polo Shirts from people that didn't know they were pre order only. I will be placing a second order for them. The shirt is Ash Gray for the guys and Oxford Gray for the Gals. The embroidery will be the color of your SSR. Shirts will be $25 and hats $20 plus $12 shipping.
Below is the new ordering form. Make sure you do not use the old one!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2005 aqua blur
331 Posts
My wife and I are interested in purchasing the shirt. Thanks Larry.
Van

·
Premium Member
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Larry, can we order a hat if we were only there in spirit? :)
Absolutely! You can order what ever you'd like! Being their in spirit certainly counts! 😉💙

·
SSR Believer
2,638 Posts
Absolutely! You can order what ever you'd like! Being their in spirit certainly counts! 😉💙
Cool! Put me down for an Aqua Blur hat. I'll settle for a Pac Blue... if I have to. :LOL:

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
There was quite a bit of interest at the Rally about purchasing our International Polo Shirts from people that didn't know they were pre order only. If there is enough interest I will be placing a second order for them. The embroidery will be the color you want for your SSR. I will add a form later if there is enough interest. Shirts will be $25 and hats $20 plus the cheapest shipping we can find. Probably less than $10 is my guess. Just leave a comment about your interest... Thanks!

View attachment 601906

View attachment 601907
I am definitely in for a HAT -- maybe a Shirt, too!

·
MY05SSR
2005 Aqua Blur, 6 speed
828 Posts
Larry
Maybe you can complete my order from rally. I know, I got the rally truck instead, but maybe I could wear one of my shirts at the next rally we take the SSR too.
All kidding aside, I'll order more
John (12Pack)

·
Premium Member
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Larry
Maybe you can complete my order from rally. I know, I got the rally truck instead, but maybe I could wear one of my shirts at the next rally we take the SSR too.
All kidding aside, I'll order more
John (12Pack)
Yes John, yours will be at the top of the list Buddy! 😉

·
Premium Member
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for everyone's response! I will get an order form made up and get it posted. The original needs a couple of changes made to it.

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevy SSR
1,124 Posts
Thanks for everyone's response! I will get an order form made up and get it posted. The original needs a couple of changes made to it.
Is there going to be men‘s and women’s shirts available? If so, I will order one of each and see if any Rgang members want shirts as well.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
There was quite a bit of interest at the Rally about purchasing our International Polo Shirts from people that didn't know they were pre order only. If there is enough interest I will be placing a second order for them. The embroidery will be the color you want for your SSR. I will add a form later if there is enough interest. Shirts will be $25 and hats $20 plus the cheapest shipping we can find. Probably less than $10 is my guess. Just leave a comment about your interest... Thanks!

View attachment 601906

View attachment 601907
Larry,
We will take one shirt, men's large.
Thanks, Bob Z.

·
Premium Member
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@soren703 , yes we can do some women shirts as well. I'll touch base with the supplier and I sure they don't have any supply issues.

Reactions: soren703

·
Premium Member
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have edited the #1 post to clarify that I will be taking orders for the polo shirts and hats that were available at the International Rally. I have attached the ordering form. Make sure you don't use the form from the International, they will be coming to me and not Aunt Di this time. That poor girl needs a break! ;)

Attachments

Reactions: Firetruck

·
SSR Believer
2,638 Posts
I have edited the #1 post to clarify that I will be taking orders for the polo shirts and hats that were available at the International Rally. I have attached the ordering form. Make sure you don't use the form from the International, they will be coming to me and not Aunt Di this time. That poor girl needs a break! ;)
Thanks Larry. Decided I'd like to get a shirt as well Can you or anyone confirm how accurate the shirt sizes are? I normally wear a large but I've found some "mail order" shirts run small but I hate swimming around in a shirt that's too big. Are these shirts about equal to normal polo shirts you'd buy at the store size-wise?

TIA!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts