Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I typically wear a medium and the medium fits me well. I don't like a loose shirt either. So I would say they run about normal. I have washed mine several times and have not noticed any shrinkage either. Hope that helps! ;)
Larry

Reactions: richsadams

·
SSR Believer
2,638 Posts
I typically wear a medium and the medium fits me well. I don't like a loose shirt either. So I would say they run about normal. I have washed mine several times and have not noticed any shrinkage either. Hope that helps! ;)
Larry
Excellent! Order (and more importantly, payment) is on the way! (y)

·
Premium Member
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Remember that those of you that said you wanted a polo shirt and or hats when this post was first created, you still need to fill out the form and send your money in PayPal or a check. I need to get actual numbers so I can make the order sometime next week. Thanks!

Reactions: richsadams

·
Premium Member
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Bump

·
Premium Member
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I'm sending conversations to those of you who stated you wanted shirts and or hats but have not received an order form or PayPal Payments/Checks yet. Hope to order them by the end of the week. If the check and form is in the mail let me know what you ordered and I can add yours and not have to wait for the snail mail! ;)

This will be the last opportunity to order the International Rally polo shirts. I'm more than ready to get some rest with all this stuff. Just trying to accommodate those of you who missed the first opportunity!
Larry

·
Premium Member
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
There will be no reorders of patches. I will try and find you one Lester. We have a meeting Saturday. I'll get one in the mail to you Brother one way or another. 😉

·
Premium Member
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
@HAUW, I have an extra one I can mail to him tomorrow.
That's very generous of you. It seems like we had some extras but need to find them as everything is all packed away. Just don't know for sure But I'm sure Lester would be very appreciative!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts