Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope all you guys and dolls are getting your 50's costumes together for the Drive-In night. Here is the prize, as promised. We've got a bottle of Wild Leap Vodka from right here in LaGrange Georgia, some Tennessee Moonshine, some Jose Cuervo ( cause he's a friend of mine),Kentucky sour mash whiskey, Bombay Sapphire gin and a bottle each of red and white wine. Also an odd assortment of mini bottles of this and that.
Now this is a prize worth getting dressed up for !
Bottle Liquid Bottle cap Solution Glass bottle

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,367 Posts
Is there a reason you called out all the names except Jack Daniel (Old No. 7 Tennessee Sour Mash Whiskey)? Just curious.

Reactions: 90 Fatboy

·
Premium Member
7,680 Posts
The Tennessee Moonshine is cut and not the real "stuff" ... If I was comin' up I would bring a quart of the real "shine" which would knock your socks off. You can drink that "stuff" straight that they sell "over the counter" ... me, I wouldn't drink none of it !!! My Dad used to drink the real "stuff" and chase it with 7 UP or mix it together. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: I like your idea of a costume party !!!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
The Tennessee Moonshine is cut and not the real "stuff" ... If I was comin' up I would bring a quart of the real "shine" which would knock your socks off. You can drink that "stuff" straight that they sell "over the counter" ... me, I wouldn't drink none of it !!! My Dad used to drink the real "stuff" and chase it with 7 UP or mix it together. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: I like your idea of a costume party !!!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
You can still come. Just bring a bunch of cash. Lol. 👍🇺🇸🤠

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
29,367 Posts
Not to be a spoiler, What if you don't drink???🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Sell it ! ! ! ! If you win ! ,Or throw a party for the rest of the family !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
29,367 Posts
Party sounds good. I think it's against the law to sell liquor without liquor license😄.My biggest problem with this costume party is trying to find a black toupee that I look good in.😄
I suspect you are correct about the sale of liquor. For the Black Toupee, Halloween is coming. Try the costume stores.

Reactions: Railroad Guy

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,720 Posts
Thank you @yellowbaby so much for coming up with the idea for the costume contest and putting together an attractive prize! A little bit of everything in it! I hope there are quite a few that will give it a shot! ;) Pun intended! 😂

·
Premium Member
1,430 Posts
I live in western NC and have had some of the real stuff from the locals. I also use it to clean paint brushes. Can't beat Sugarlands Apple/Rye or Jr Johnson's Midnight Moon Raspberry (Black or Red)

·
Premium Member
2004 custom Paint and trim , ROTM winner #2, Previous owned R’s, 2006 #1 of 8 2 tone & 2005 silver
2,814 Posts
Curious , what movie will be playing for our gang comedy?🤔

1 - 20 of 22 Posts