Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 FPR Black/Silver
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tom Sorensen of the SSR gang and I invite all SSR owners to come to the Classic Car Cruise Show in Eustis, Florida. It is a monthly event, so we are planning to get together Saturday, September 24th. It is held from 4 - 7 pm in downtown Eustis. This will be a low-key chance to get together with other SSR owners. If there is enough interest, we are thinking of doing a pot-luck before hand. There is no entry fee. Let Tom and I know if you are thinking of coming so we can make plans.

Here is a link to the information: Classic Car Cruise Show - Downtown Eustis - Eustis FL

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,363 Posts
So only central Fla. SSR's are invited?????
I have never known SSR Fanatics in FL to restrict attendance at an event to FL members only.! ! !

Reactions: Dicktator

·
Premium Member
2006 FPR Black/Silver
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
It is absolutely open to anyone who wants to come! Sorry to imply it was just for central Florida SSR's. Anyone and everyone are encouraged to attend. It will just be an informal get together. We are thinking of arriving early and having a pot-luck under a pop-up tent. Come one...come all! We were just thinking of locals who were close to come on in. EVERYONE is welcome! I changed the original post to avoid any more confusion. Let Tom and I know if you are thinking of coming so we can make plans.

·
Premium Member
2006 FPR Black/Silver
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was just going by what was written. I see there has been editing since.
Sorry for any confusion. I did edit the original post to hopefully clear it up. As we stated, we'd love for everyone to come! It is a local drive in event that Eustis has every month. We will invade them! :)

·
Premium Member
2006 FPR Black/Silver
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi everyone. I think people were just reading more into the original post than was intended. Tom and I are just wanting to have an informal get together for whomever wants to come! Everyone is welcome. Stay tuned for more information on the pot-luck before hand.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts