Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever had an easier wheel to clean than the wheels on our SSRs? I can clean the entire inside of the rear wheel without a problem. The front is just a little harder. Man I love these wheels. They also look great.

Also I just got the factory car cover, it is a perfect fit. I recommend it.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
speaking of wheels, i love the stock ones too. but with me, stock wheels just dont cut it. check out theese. 20's in the front, 22's in the back

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ssr Wheels

Speaking of after market wheels. If anybody is selling their stock wheels, please let me know. thanks

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I searched through 100's of wheels on line and the problem I found was not finding matching sets in the 19' and 20' on the front and back. I also don't want some that look out of place on the truck. I see those Lg. SUV with those spoke wheels and it just looks wrong.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wildcat66 said:
I searched through 100's of wheels on line and the problem I found was not finding matching sets in the 19' and 20' on the front and back. I also don't want some that look out of place on the truck. I see those Lg. SUV with those spoke wheels and it just looks wrong.
i was saying the same thing you said, before i saw them on the car. the ssr is a beautiful car, but with these wheels, everyone stares. i loaned it to a friend for two days, but ill have the pictures later today or tommorow.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Put our first 200 miles on this afternoon in the Texas Hill Country. I agree the wheels are great to clean. Also have the factory cover. Excellent for the price and fits great. I do not think I could loan mine out. My daughter tried her best but did not succeed.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stock wheels for sale

CARNUT said:
Speaking of after market wheels. If anybody is selling their stock wheels, please let me know. thanks

I am installing 20 inch wheels up front and 22's in the rear. I will no longer require the stock wheels. For Sale

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I am wondering if you change the size of the wheels like you have done, don't you also need to do other changes to the truck? It seems they would be set up for the size they came with for a reason. :)

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Wheels made in Italy!

Those wheels are made in Italy, was told that they were chromed there too. Hmm wonder why that they can't get enough Chrome Wheels shipped here??? :(

Looking for stock wheels check with Bert007 he just bought some stock GM chrome wheels

1 - 12 of 12 Posts