Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
If the Alpha Romeo climate control module ends up being a good replacement, it could be made to look OEM with these decals.

I haven't seen them in person, but I believe some folks here have said that they used them and that they looked good.

View attachment 598299
Dicktator has the decals also. The AR don't look like decals, but they could be, I don't want to mess them up to check because they are perfect. I think the black buttons would look good anyway.

·
SSR Believer
2,638 Posts
Dicktator has the decals also. The AR don't look like decals, but they could be, I don't want to mess them up to check because they are perfect. I think the black buttons would look good anyway.
I saw that. Put a link to his post earlier. The eBay decal description says that they were careful to ensure that the lights would shine through properly. Not sure if Dicktator's are the same or not.

Agreed, the black controls wouldn't be bad either... as long as you're good with Celsius! ;)

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 Silver SSR with Strips. Owned 16yrs. Start 9K, now 159K miles
13,703 Posts
Yes, I had some decals made for AC Knobs, took a few months to get what I wanted.

Remember to PROGRAM/CALIBRATE your AC controller when you install. Other wise it will not work right.

On my How to Library. New folder - OneDrive (live.com)

Look up AC ACUATOR CALIBRATION

Dicktator

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Saw this yesterday and thought it may be a good replacement for parts or unit if looking for new vs used.

ebay seller has new Alfa Romeo OEM HVAC Control Units (more than 10) 60661113 09361079 for years 1998-2003 listed for $99.99 out of Newburg Missouri. It's a different model number than discussed, but looks identical and is listed as new genuine oem factory bulk part.

NEW! OEM HVAC Control Unit 60661113 09361079 fits 1998-2003 Alfa Romeo

Camera accessory Audio equipment Electronic instrument Cameras & optics Machine

Musical instrument accessory Electronic instrument Material property Gas Electrical supply

·
SSR Believer
2,638 Posts
Saw this yesterday and thought it may be a good replacement for parts or unit if looking for new vs used.

ebay seller has new Alfa Romeo OEM HVAC Control Units (more than 10) 60661113 09361079 for years 1998-2003 listed for $99.99 out of Newburg Missouri. It's a different model number than discussed, but looks identical and is listed as new genuine oem factory bulk part.

NEW! OEM HVAC Control Unit 60661113 09361079 fits 1998-2003 Alfa Romeo
It does look identical. This one has the "Auto" marking on the fan control too. Speculation is that's to trigger the Alpha's automatic temp sensor, but ???

Good price at a third of what SSR proprietary controls are going for.

Need a guinea pig! Would really like to know if they work or not.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts