Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the guy with the Cobra,
If you want to own a cobra, save up your money and get a real one....
Then you will have something to talk about... :rolleyes:
Just because the back of your Mustang says Cobra doesn't mean that your car will compare in any way to the SSR. ;)
A guy who owns a car just for whats under the hood.... Is like a guy who dates a girl just for her brain!!!!!! :lol

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Did anyone hear the race results?

Come on doesn't anyone out there agree with me that looks are just as important as brains? You need to have both beauty and brains!!!!
Does anyone know what happened with the race between the SSR and the wanna be Cobra?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Brains and Beauty Go Hand-in-Hand

I think that brains and beauty go hand-in-hand. If we see someone who is attractive and talk to them we either get more attracted or get less attracted. It's all mental. What is beautiful varies from person to person. For myself, I admit that usually first I notice the looks. The personality (brains, likes, dislikes, attitudes) comes second. Then if both are syncronized then everything flows. However, I have also just started out as friends with someone and through their personality and the type of person they are have come to find them more and more attractive.

It's all mental.

The only exception to this axiom are those people who look at the SSR and don't find it beautiful. They're just plain fifferent (maybe not human) and it can't be explained :glol :glol :glol :glol

:seeya E :seeya

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To ECurtis

Sorry, I didn't mean for you to take what I said literally, I am just a dumb blonde making a joke about guys not wanting a girl for just her brains!!!! Looks are the first thing that attracts them and maybe later they will be interested in their brains!!!
I was kinda trying to insult the guy with the mustang/cobra, even though he had a cobra it still looked like a mustang. And that if he had an SSR it had beauty and brains!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts