Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
70,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In 2015, someone was selling SSR coffee mugs thru Café Press......
I bought one and enjoyed it.....but the other day, my dog, jumped up and broke my mug....:crying:..

I called Café Press to order a new one, but they informed me the designer has to approved Café Press to manufacture the design on the mug......

If anyone knows who was selling these, can you PM me for some more info...or connect Café Press to approve the making of one or more mugs...mine had the blue design on the side...

it was back in 2015... I could not find any thread in that time
thank you in advance

blueroadster 06....

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,900 Posts
In 2015, someone was selling SSR coffee mugs thru Café Press......
I bought one and enjoyed it.....but the other day, my dog, jumped up and broke my mug....:crying:..

I called Café Press to order a new one, but they informed me the designer has to approved Café Press to manufacture the design on the mug......

If anyone knows who was selling these, can you PM me for some more info...or connect Café Press to approve the making of one or more mugs...mine had the blue design on the side...

thank you in advance

blueroadster 06....
Carl, try your local WalMart photo center. They can make a photo mug for less than $20, you'll need a good digital photo to provide. We've used them, come out great just need to hand wash or it fades.
Shutterfly or snapfish online does the same.
Greg
:yellow:

·
Premium Member
70,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Carl, try your local WalMart photo center. They can make a photo mug for less than $20, you'll need a good digital photo to provide. We've used them, come out great just need to hand wash or it fades.
Shutterfly or snapfish online does the same.
Greg
:yellow:
I really like the mug itself......no, I am not putting that damm dog's picture on that mug

thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts