Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has gotten very cold in Savannah, Ga. 30 this morning and 40 right now and very windy.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm on the sw tip of Florida. It's going into the low 40's on the coast tonight with frost warnings inland.
BRRRRRRRR
fltsfshr

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,444 Posts
59 degrees and sunny here.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
38,926 Posts
24° here in western Pa.

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,444 Posts
The weather guy calls it the mid winter break and it will be warm like this for about 2 weeks. I will believe it when I see it. Keep you posted.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,405 Posts
Snowing here in New Meh-he-co. But then... we'll take all the water we can get.
Solid, Liquid, or Gaseous depending on the season?

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
It's up to above freezing (34 degrees) right now in NW Ohio! Heat Wave!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm on the sw tip of Florida. It's going into the low 40's on the coast tonight with frost warnings inland.
BRRRRRRRR
fltsfshr
According to the Internet, source of all truth, you southern Florida residents had Iguanas dropping out of the trees in masses! Supposedly Iguana meat for sale on the same Internet. Ain't life strange, food for all of the starving Floridians and just in the nick of time.
Tuckerred :cool:

·
Registered
54 Posts
yesl They are very invasive and destructive. Island way to cook them is on a spit over an open pit. They roast them whole guts and all. It needs to stay at under 40 for over an hour to kill them otherwise they will revive. In the keys they hunt them from a boat with a pellet gun just to get rid of them.
fltsfshr

1 - 20 of 28 Posts