Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed alot of you Newbees are'nt filling in your profiles. We are not going to stalk you but we would just like to know what city and state you live in. This is so when we plan events we can pm you with an invite. It helps me spread the word so you have large turn outs. My last event was made up of 25 SSR's and now I've been working on the July 2nd Irwindale Speedway Event in California and have 41 SSR's coming. So please at least post your city and state! :thumbs

Happy :ssr ing

:seeya crazyrtr53

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Hey crazy....

crazyrtr53 said:
I've noticed alot of you Newbees are'nt filling in your profiles. We are not going to stalk you but we would just like to know what city and state you live in. This is so when we plan events we can pm you with an invite. It helps me spread the word so you have large turn outs. My last event was made up of 25 SSR's and now I've been working on the July 2nd Irwindale Speedway Event in California and have 41 SSR's coming. So please at least post your city and state! :thumbs

Happy :ssr ing

:seeya crazyrtr53
Speak for yourself..... I want to stalk them!!!! :glol :glol :glol :glol

·
Registered
137 Posts
Agree

I totally agree. It is really nice to see where everyone is from and it does make it a lot easier to plan nice BIG get togethers.

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BE My Guest!

An SSR's Wife said:
Speak for yourself..... I want to stalk them!!!! :glol :glol :glol :glol
Can't stalk the willing :glol :glol :glol

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm a newbie and I did fill in my location. As I've been watching the post - there aren't many around my area. Northeast and CA seem to be the hot spots. I do see them aroung town but their doesn't seem to be many online. I wish there was an active group online aroung me. I wish we could do a search on this sight by location.

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Only Suggestion

Noel & Deb said:
I'm a newbie and I did fill in my location. As I've been watching the post - there aren't many around my area. Northeast and CA seem to be the hot spots. I do see them aroung town but their doesn't seem to be many online. I wish there was an active group online aroung me. I wish we could do a search on this sight by location.
Hi Noel & Deb

Only suggestion is to get Marcny to make you up some SSR business cards and when you see these SSR's leave a card on the windshield or chase them down and give them a card. There are a lot of SSR owners that don't know about this site. :thumbs

·
Registered
740 Posts
crazyrtr53 said:
Hi Noel & Deb

Only suggestion is to get Marcny to make you up some SSR business cards and when you see these SSR's leave a card on the windshield or chase them down and give them a card. There are a lot of SSR owners that don't know about this site. :thumbs
Yes, that should convince them that we're not stalkers! :lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts