Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone interested in a getting there emc computor and tcm (transmission controle mudule) reprogrammed for there 05 ssr, if you need a custom tune done by example (westers or z industries) as you know they will need both your emc and tcm to do it right, the problem i found with that was thar meant i would have my truck just siting around untill they got it done so i figured why not send them a new emc and tcm to do and then i would not have my truck sitting till they got it done,solves the problem. so if anyones needs a emc and tcm to send, to them i have a set for sale this set is off of my truck which is a 05 ssr with a automatic.only has 3100 miles on it $300 for the both the emc and the tcm, that way you can just send them to which ever programmer you want and your truck will not be dissabled while your emc, tcm are being programed. ps, both these firms are very good at reprograming. remember when you have your emc reprogramed you also need to get your tcm done also to take full addvantage of the tune. burt

·
Registered
221 Posts
Burt,

What was the result of your reprogramming and who did it for you?

Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
emc program

wester will be the one who is going to do my program, i am waiting for my emc and tcm module to arrive so i can get it sent off to them, i just thought i would post the above to see if anyone would like to pick up spare emc and tcm so they would not have there truck just siting around while they were waiting for the reprograming to be done. burt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts