Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Looks like "Strong Character" is a trait of the Moro family. Your brother would have been welcome and inspiring in the Fanatic Family.

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
Mike....I now see what makes you the man you are and the stock you came from. Your brother was an amazing man and full of character just as you are. I am so sorry you lost him but he will definitely be in good hands and you will have such great memories of him.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
36,923 Posts
Mike so sorry for the loss of your brother Prayers sent for you and your family !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,763 Posts
Good morning Mike, not having a Brother ... or a Sister, finding the right words to say is somewhat difficult. So please read Brother Auggie's beautiful words again ... Mike I just can't say it any better. Bob Alexander

·
Premium Member
2,613 Posts
Mike so sorry to here about your brother. Family does mean everything in lifes journey. From our family we send prayers to you and your family.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,626 Posts
Mike,

God has brought home several of your beloved family members in recent months...
...and I am so sorry for what you and Debbie have had to endure.

But just like your Brother (in the video), YOU are an amazing man.
You are a leader in our community, well respected and loved!!
We are all right here with you during this difficult time, reach out and lean on us if you need to.

Grieve and be strong my friend...
...there isn't anything that God will throw at you, that he won't give you the strength to overcome.

Love and Prayers,
Alex and Tina

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
Mike, so sorry to hear about your brother. After watching the video, it was obvious to see how well he related to his students.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts
About this Discussion
76 Replies
75 Participants
Light Show
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing