Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Folks, join me in congratulating Cyndy & KellyO on the birth of their first and only Grand Son, BenjaminO, born in Austrailia. I'm sure it won't be too long and he'll be on the SSR Site like his granddad under the Site Name BenjaminO. It's a great day in the SSR Neighborhood!!!

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,334 Posts
A very heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS to Cyndy and Kelly, AND to baby Benjamin for picking the BEST Grandparents in the world!

Bob and Melinda

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Folks, join me in congratulating Cyndy & KellyO on the birth of their first and only Grand Son, BenjaminO, born in Austrailia. I'm sure it won't be too long and he'll be on the SSR Site like his granddad under the Site Name BenjaminO. It's a great day in the SSR Neighborhood!!!
Congrats Cyndy and Kelly O! Grandchildren are a special bonus. May God bless this child and the grandparents too.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats guys from Wales ,not the only Aussies, my twins were born in Perth W.A but keeping the SSR as can,t give one without the other, that,s my excuse and I,m sticking to it!

·
Premium Member
9,223 Posts
Congratulations, Kelly and Cyndy. Grandkids are the greatest. If you're turning the R over to Benjamin, be prepared for some major costs to change it over to right hand drive. Aussies are a bit fussy about that. Cheaper to fly him over to play with it here.

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,018 Posts
Congrats Cyndy and Kelly O! Bet you will get volunteers to go there and visit him for you. That is a cool place.

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
Congratulations! What an exciting time for them and the whole family!

·
DSTRSSR
502 Posts
Thank you Gord. A big thank you to everyone. This is our 2nd grandchild. We have a 7 year old granddaughter who lives 4 doors down and already has her eye on the SSR. Benjamin may have to fight her for the keys (or we may have to purchase a 2nd one 😜). It's a long ways to go to see him, but our tickets are booked for February. Both grandchildren will be surprised to know they have a huge extended SSR family. Blessings to all of you. Thank you again.

Kelly & Cyndy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts