Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a black and tan 1:6 scale New Bright Chevrolet SSR that belongs to my daughter. She played with it a half dozen times and then it went in storage in her closet. It's in near new condition (little scuff on the hood and a small corner of the door stickers on each door is raised a little). It has everything except the box and it works. Have pics and video of it working. Battery compartments of both the remote and car itself are 100% clean. Thinking about putting it on Ebay but don't know where to start for bidding and shipping. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
You can go to ebay. Do a search for the item you want to sell. Then, on the left, there is a list of search criteria. Scroll down to "items sold". Select it and you will see what other similar items have sold for.

·
Registered
2005 SSR
212 Posts
Hi wizzr, I am definitely interested.
Thanks Mike.
Please text pictures to
912 398-8842

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, meant MHerSSR.
Mike
Mike, can you see the pics on this forum? I sent a few of the same pics and then decided to send only the video (which I couldn't publish here) and the 2 pics that took me over 10: the scuff & the sticker issues

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Have a black and tan 1:6 scale New Bright Chevrolet SSR that belongs to my daughter. She played with it a half dozen times and then it went in storage in her closet. It's in near new condition (little scuff on the hood and a small corner of the door stickers on each door is raised a little). It has everything except the box and it works. Have pics and video of it working. Battery compartments of both the remote and car itself are 100% clean. Thinking about putting it on Ebay but don't know where to start for bidding and shipping. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I bought this one last October in Branson, Mo at the International Rally. I paid $200 never been out of the box. I really enjoy showing it at car shows. Or I did before all this virus 🦠 hit. This one is about 28 inches long.
It is expensive to ship.

This one is not For Sale.

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,400 Posts
For those who might be interested noticed this is a 27 MHz controller.

·
LKMURKY
450 Posts
I bought this one last October in Branson, Mo at the International Rally. I paid $200 never been out of the box. I really enjoy showing it at car shows. Or I did before all this virus 🦠 hit. This one is about 28 inches long.
It is expensive to ship.
I'd like it, Been looking for a Blue one.It's not quite Aqua Blur but the Closest I'll get.
Hope it is s 6 Speed :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
LKMURKY
Cary & Jeri Palmer
[email protected]
text me @ 8034220947

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,400 Posts
Cary, Did you notice the one for sale in Post#1 is Black over white?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts