Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,951 Posts
Hi ssr members can anyone tell me how can I get a key #027 for my console and from who
thanks Bert
Got mine from the lock smith in town and he made me two spares also. Very cheap.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Several of us have gotten them from a vendor on ebay. Seems like it was about $9 for two. I went back and looked at my post, unfortunately I just agreed about the vendor, there was no listing of the name

·
Slingshot Rules!
88,614 Posts
Just a very basic point to consider . . .

Locking the Console could be a huge mistake. If someone breaks into your SSR and then forces the Console open . . . more damage and grief than losing whatever may be inside.

The same applies to the Glove Compartment.

Personally, I prefer not storing anything of value in either the Console or the Glove Compartment than relying on a flimsy locking device.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a very basic point to consider . . .

Locking the Console could be a huge mistake. If someone breaks into your SSR and then forces the Console open . . . more damage and grief than losing whatever may be inside.

The same applies to the Glove Compartment.

Personally, I prefer not storing anything of value in either the Console or the Glove Compartment than relying on a flimsy locking device.
true i'm not looking mine just to have the key
thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.