Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where the console storage compartment is? I have the keys to it, but the owners manual does not show any location for it. If anyone has found it please tell me where it is.

Thank You

:seeya :flag

·
Premium Member
9,313 Posts
Now, won't ECurtis be excited when he sees that huge storage cavern he didn't even know about.
:lol

By the way, access to it is a push button on the passenger's side of the center console.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Don't feel bad no matter others say- been around cars my whole - long - life and it finally dawned on me after 3 days that the armrest lifted up.....
Enjoy !!

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
That's OK ECurtis....

When I got home with SSR, could'nt find the keys to console.

Was getting ready to make a trip back to the Dealer, when I found them IN the console.:leaving

Happy Cruising!!!!

RickSSR :cool

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

Thanks Everyone,

I did not realize that was called the center console. I knew about the area, but did not realize that the keys were for that area. Thanks, I have now found out where the key goes and where the console locks :seeya :flag .

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
console

Don't feel bad - the salesman told me the glovebox was the only storage area in the cabin.

·
Premium Member
9,313 Posts
Never was good with abreviations - I'm maxed out with LOL

I'm apparently having a brain fart - what is R T O M?

·
Premium Member
9,313 Posts
:banghead :banghead :banghead

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
ha ha

DavidN and stretch you are hard on my lip, I have to keep biting it. I enjoyed this site for a couple months before this. :mad

·
Registered
132 Posts
REBEL said:
DavidN and stretch you are hard on my lip, I have to keep biting it. I enjoyed this site for a couple months before this. :mad

?????..... not sure what your beef is.. but fire away.... post your views its okay by me.... :thumbs

·
Registered
590 Posts
DavidN said:

?????..... not sure what your beef is..
DAN RATHER WOULD SAY "MUST BE A FULL MOON OVER THE SSR COMMUNITY"

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,371 Posts
Stretch said:
What!!!! No R.T.O.M. :lol
Maybe this is why: . . . . R.T.F.P.

("Read The First Post") :thumbs

Blast

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hard to open console

Is the console supposed to pop up and open? I have to push the button, and use a fingernail to lift the lid and it does not stay open. I was thinking of screwing a fabric or nylon loop to the underside of the lid for something to grab onto when I try to open it. Would be nice if it had a mini gas strut to hold it open.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts