Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a reliable company in Michigan to have my SSR top serviced? It will not open properly, any recommendations? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,640 Posts
Mike Blaney, Hard to find anybody that knows anything about our SSR's EXCEPT guys on this Forum!! They will comment soon, and maybe meet up with you to help!?!. Meantime------Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you have found the BEST FORUM ever!-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,328 Posts
There are many who know about them and the first question will be what is it doing and where in the function is it stopping? Also what does the dash read out say when it stops? These details will help them to guide you in what to do next. They helped me.

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
I’m in Ohio....don’t mind helping you out. More information is needed though. Plenty of spare hydraulic cylinders and lines.

OLDxR

Dane

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,964 Posts
I’m looking for a reliable company in Michigan to have my SSR top serviced? It will not open properly, any recommendations? Thanks!
Ed Borland aka ED in Fl is very knowledgeable on the roof, he is our electric guru at Tech Seminars.

He left for Michigan today for the summer.

Email: [email protected]

Here is some reading for you! Link: https://onedrive.live.com/?id=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5!853&cid=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5

DON'T let just anyone work on your roof.

Dicktator

1 - 8 of 8 Posts