Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, need help, my 2005 aqua blur 25,000 miles hard top won’t work???? I live in Okeechobee, Fl. No one in this area to fix it???? Can anyone suggest someone that could fix this in my area ?????
Thanks for helping.... Bud

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Try your local Cadillac dealer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Spirited driver!
1,809 Posts
Hi, need help, my 2005 aqua blur 25,000 miles hard top won’t work???? I live in Okeechobee, Fl. No one in this area to fix it???? Can anyone suggest someone that could fix this in my area ?????
Thanks for helping.... Bud
@Dicktator may be able to put you in touch someone nearby that can help.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
5,133 Posts
@Bud SSR, there are bunches of folks in Florida, hang on. Meantime, Welcome from Forney Texas. Consider clicking on the Colored Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

Click here for the "How To Library" OneDrive

Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Then go to the "New Member Section" and introduce yourself. New Member Section

Nick & Kathy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts