Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! I went to the States and visited Cali (LA) and Nevada (Vegas) for 5 weeks and I got some cool footage of 3 cools SSR's that I saw. I saw about 10 different SSR's but I didn't have my videocamera with me all the time. :rolleyes: The videos are 1 and 2 and MB (wmv format).. Enjoy.. :) Let me know what you think! :seeya

The first one I saw on the freeway..

COOL BLACK SSR WITH ALOT OF BODYBODS, WHEELS ETC.. (1MB)

This one was at a dealership.. I think they wanted $60k for it.. The dealer claimed the owner has $100k invested in it.

Yellow one with black wheels and big brakes etc..(2MB)

Last one was at SEMA 2005.. Nice paintjob, big grill in the bed. Black FOOSE wheels and alot of other cool stuff.

Red SEMA show vehilcle... (2.3MB)

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Cool Videos

SSRocks!
Thanks for sharing those great video's with us. :thumbs :cool I'll have to admit my favorite was the Black SSR with the Bodymods. That's exactly how I would like mine to sit after I'm done. That is one nice lookin ride :thumbs :thumbs

·
Registered
374 Posts
Comments

1) The Smokin Asphalt SSR, wow, I like the look of that, though I wonder if lowering it like that has made the ride harsh. Looks great, though.

2) The Slingshot Yellow $100K - yeah right, unless there's a Lingenfelter conversion under that open hood, I don't see $50K in mods. Actually, if it had a $30K Lingenfelter conversion, $60 K would be just about right. I don't think Coddy's SSR went for anywhere near the 100K mark, did it?

3) Sema SSR - Okay, but seriously, who is gonna tail gate with an SSR? I've seen those grille kits for the back of F250's and Expeditions, but an SSR. Eeech.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
STORMCAT said:
Do you know what kind of wheels were on the yellow one?

Yep! Those wheels are 3piece wheels from NC Forged! WEBSITE HERE

They actually have some new wheels with a 7" lip for the SSR.. :)

Heres some closeup pics of the wheels on it.. The lip's needs to be polished though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts