Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2006 S/C Silver and 2006 Pac Blue 6speed
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving home from Branson a few weeks ago and we stopped in the middle of nowhere at a Sonic for lunch. As we are waiting for our food, one of the servers walked out with another order and had to stop at our car just to tell us that our R was “the coolest car“ he had ever seen. Gotta say the kid had good taste 😁😊

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,401 Posts
@Parnelli, Welcome from Forney Texas. Consider clicking on the Colored Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Nick & Kathy

·
Registered
2006 S/C Silver and 2006 Pac Blue 6speed
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WELCOME, Parnelli (@Parnelli) . . . from Southern Arizona.

Where have you been hiding?

The Doophus has been receiving similar, very positive comments for years.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !
WELCOME, Parnelli (@Parnelli) . . . from Southern Arizona.

Where have you been hiding?

The Doophus has been receiving similar, very positive comments for years.

Not really hiding 😊... my husband is @TXNSSR and I finally decided to set up my own account.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,481 Posts
@Parnelli that's great starting your own account! Hope to see you both in Cincinnati next year at the International Rally! 😉

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,403 Posts
Driving home from Branson a few weeks ago and we stopped in the middle of nowhere at a Sonic for lunch. As we are waiting for our food, one of the servers walked out with another order and had to stop at our car just to tell us that our R was “the coolest car“ he had ever seen. Gotta say the kid had good taste 😁😊
You should have been there for this Sonic Visit

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,736 Posts
So a week ago a guy followed me and waved until I stopped. He was asking what is that ..... you know the Questions and reaction I loved it!!! Told him look them up get you one !!

Thought you were a celebrity, NMSSR?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts