Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
T Shirts

Yes i already have two of the purple SSR T Shirts in black actually my chevy parts dealer ordered them for me and i also have the white one with the SSR.Try www.1Maddmaxx.com for muscle cartoon t-shirt they are nice also.Doug. :thumbs

·
Registered
222 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But the good news is they will have chevy stuff by February! We got time bro.... :jester

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sold Out

Should've read all the threads b 4 I ordered 1. Guess I can expect 2 receive the "Not Available" e-mail. And finally something 4 the Burple owners. We're the Rare 1's now.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Good news???

cruzned said:
But the good news is they will have chevy stuff by February! We got time bro.... :jester
Dude....they didn't indicate that in their email 2 me. :nodno :mad :banghead
========================================
"Thank you for ordering from RPM Sports USA.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but your order has been cancelled. Unfortunately the Chevy products that you ordered are currently unavailable."
========================================

Did u call'm or ?. :confused
:cool

·
Registered
65 Posts
1 2 5 Days

:confused I ordered on-line. Got confirmation that order would ship in 1 2 5 days. ???? Guess I'll wait and c.

·
Registered
186 Posts
SSR T-Shirts

Well for those of you looking for a SSR T-shirt i was at our anual Good Guy,s car show in Nov they had a big building with all Hot Rod Collectables so if there is a car show or Hot Rod show coming to your area iam sure they will be there selling them like hot cakes.But like i said some Chevy Dealers have them in there parts Dept for sale.Everytime something new comes out they seem to give me a call smiling well good luck on the shirt now i feel fortunate i have two Black With Purple SSR as mine is UV and also the white with the SSR from madmaxx.com cartoon shirt good luck Doug. :cool

1 - 12 of 12 Posts