Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Florida SSR Owners,

I've been to this show for several years and it is outstanding in every way. I would like to coordinate with all Florida owners to bring a large number of our beautiful SSRs to the show and possibly win the prize. Following is info from their info e-mail I received and also attached is the flyer. If you can make it, please let me know and I'll follow-up with additional info as it becomes available to coordinate arrival as a group. For Pac Blue owners, the show will feature "The Blues Brother's" at 2 p.m...great showmen and a fun time.

On March 4, 2018, The Corvette Club of South Florida’s 7th Annual Corvette and Open Car & Truck Show will be held on Sunday from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The show will be held at our sponsor’s dealership – LOU BACHRODT CHEVROLET COCONUT CREEK, 5500 North State Road 7, Coconut Creek, Florida. This is located on State Road 7 (441) just south of the Sawgrass Expressway.

We invite you to pre-register for our great show. Closing date for pre-registration is February 27, 2018. Pre-Registration is limited to the 1st 300 cars who will receive dash plaques, we therefore encourage everyone to register by that date. Registration closes at 12:30 p.m. day of show – or when the show is full. NOTE: Last year we were full by 11:45 am so plan accordingly! In order to better control the incoming traffic, this year we will be assigning times for the larger car clubs who wish to park their members together. We ask that they arrive together by that time, in the order they wish to park, to speed up the process.

We offer you two options to register for our show. Please either open the attached flyer or visit our newly designed website at Corvette Club of South Florida ? Sharing the Passion of America's Great Sports Car! to view and print our show flyer/registration form. Complete, and please be sure to sign, the form and send it along with the pre-registration fee of $25.00 to the address indicated on the form. Please be sure to include your e-mail address on your registration form so we can again e-mail you the information for our next year’s show once it becomes available. Please be assured we will not be using this information for any other purposes.

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,781 Posts
Bennybad, I am hoping to hear from either Florida John or the Corvette club today or tomorrow. I did get a message on my phone 3-4 days ago that the club was in receipt of my check but that was it. It looks like we may be the only R's showing up. More hot dogs and burgers for us! lol

Dave

·
Bad is Good
288 Posts
Bennybad, I am hoping to hear from either Florida John or the Corvette club today or tomorrow. I did get a message on my phone 3-4 days ago that the club was in receipt of my check but that was it. It looks like we may be the only R's showing up. More hot dogs and burgers for us! lol

Dave
Dave

i received the same message that they received my check and no need to call back that i was registered, but no other information.guess i will wing it

Benny b

·
Bad is Good
288 Posts
last call
anymore takers
looks to be a beautiful day tomorrow
cars
music
free food

benny b

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Benny Bad and Guzzi Guy,
Sorry I did not respond to the earlier posts but I've been out of touch for a few days. It was great meeting you today and getting to talk. I learned a lot and appreciate the info. I took some photos and they have been posted on my Facebook Page and will also post them in my garage.
Take care,

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,781 Posts
It was also great to get together with you guys. We had a nice time and look forward to seeing you all again in the future.

Dave

·
Bad is Good
288 Posts
Great time guys, was good to finaly put name to faces. 3 pac blues in one spot was great to see.
Till the next time
Benny b

1 - 15 of 15 Posts