Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While traveling up I-65 in Kentucky, I noticed an odd shaped building off to my left, only to see that it was the National Corvette Museum! :surprise:
Sooo... I busted a u-turn into their parking lot and checked the place out. Very interesting. The sinkhole ordeal, while a shame, adds an interesting appeal of the museum.
What a nice surprise. :grin2:
I recommend it.
:ssr
Brian

P.S. This raffle ticket is the closest I'll ever get to owning a "new" model corvette!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
A few years ago, while driving home from picking up my SSR in Kentucky we stopped at the Corvette Museum.

More than worth the time, great knowledgeable people working the displays , great cars, lots of history.

Good time for most anyone.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I am planning to tour this museum in the Fall. I hear it's great. Unfortunately I hear there are no plant tours because they are setting up production on the new Corvette.
John F.

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
We went on the Hot Rod Power Tour last year and it ended in Bowling Green. Went through the museum and that was the last day of the plant tours till I believe Jan. 2019
We’re going on the Tour again this year and it starts in Bowling Green so we’ll be back up there on the 8th of June. Lot of really nice Vettes in there.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am planning to tour this museum in the Fall. I hear it's great. Unfortunately I hear there are no plant tours because they are setting up production on the new Corvette.
John F.
When you go, check out my (soon to be) new ride! It's the red one in the front lobby. :grin2:
:ssr
Brian

·
Premium Member
7,343 Posts
A few years ago, while driving home from picking up my SSR in Kentucky we stopped at the Corvette Museum.

More than worth the time, great knowledgeable people working the displays , great cars, lots of history.

Good time for most anyone.
Don't forget you also toured the parking lot at a Cracker Barrel in West Nashville looking for a guy that would "loan" you a spare tire, in case you had a flat during the rest of your 3,000 mile trip. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts