Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Many of us have spent time and $ for upgrades to our garages. I have a couple wall murals for sale on another site and for the Corvette lovers among us thought I would share the sale info here as well: :cheers

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/auto-extras-and-memorabilia/4062573-fs-c5-convertible-wall-murals.html
Not interested in your wall murals, but as a past owner of 3 different Vettes, I have some rather "antique" mags I would like to sell.

My first Vette was a 69 model. Back in those days and for several years, they came out with a magazine called Corvette News.

I have several issues from the 70's and maybe early 80's............let me know if any interest from your Corvette friends.:wink2:

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,311 Posts
Yeah, kinda hijacking the original thread, eh?!?! :surprise:

============
David :black:

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Good luck on YOUR sale too:whistling:
:|
Well, pardon me. I thought since you had a Vette pic there and seemed to be involved with them also that you wouldn't mind passing on the info.

No problem, I'll handle it locally here this Spring thru the M. Beach Corvette Club.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Not interested in your wall murals, but as a past owner of 3 different Vettes, I have some rather "antique" mags I would like to sell.

My first Vette was a 69 model. Back in those days and for several years, they came out with a magazine called Corvette News.

I have several issues from the 70's and maybe early 80's............let me know if any interest from your Corvette friends.:wink2:
I remember Corvette News Our librarian in high school had bought a new Corvette and had a subscription Couldn't wait for the new issue to come in I think it was a bi monthly mag She also had Hot Rod and Motor Trend Thank you Ms Cole!

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevy SSR
797 Posts
I would like to have the silver one as I have 2002 silver convertible but no where to put it. Good luck on your sale.

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:|

No problem, I'll handle it locally here this Spring thru the M. Beach Corvette Club.
Good luck, I've also got a file box full of Corvette News magazines all through the 70's and early 80's if you would like to add to your collection. :cheers

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in Tucson for the winter. I'll try to remember when I get back there in April.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts