Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the rain finally stopped so it was time to clean her up again

so far i only have two coats of z5 on. one or two more of that and then some z2 should really make her shine.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Hey, what are you doin with my truck! I love that stuff too! Nice shine. I know it took hours but well worth it eh? :jester

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,694 Posts
Best Shine around Town!

pesos said:
the rain finally stopped so it was time to clean her up again
Hey Pesos,

You want to get a lot of nice comments about how great looking your paint job is on your SSR? Try posting your photos on the Corvette Forum and ask the Corvette owners if their Verts shine as good as our SSRs!
:jester

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys =) the best part is that is really doesn't take all that long all things considered. the first day was a 4 hour project (but only because i decided to clay bar - not everyone wants to go through that). once you get the first coat on (takes about 20-25 minutes once you get the hang of not applying it too thickly) then the time spent washing the truck gets cut in half. i got a toro leafblower and with the polish on the water just flies right off with no swirl marks from drying with a towel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts