Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on cars.com. Some guy named Tony is asking way to much on this SSR.

"Description — $65,000, Black 2DR Truck, 2000 Miles, Automatic Transmission, 2WD, 8 Cylinders, Leather Interior, Excellent Condition. THE ...

GET MORE DETAILS"

And it is a 03 at that. :rant

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,128 Posts
He can ask anything he wants. The crazy one would be whoever pays that price for it. I'm willing to bet that just about all of the 03 owners on this site would sell at that price if someone was crazy enough to pay it.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
You got it !!!

dingbat said:
He can ask anything he wants. The crazy one would be whoever pays that price for it. I'm willing to bet that just about all of the 03 owners on this site would sell at that price if someone was crazy enough to pay it.
Would take cash, check, or WalMart gift certs - I love my SSR but an '05 plus all that extra cash would be hard to turn down.

·
Registered
152 Posts
What is he smoking....

The market defines the price and even the General, it seems, has come to see that something between dead dealer cost and MSRP is not moving the 170 day plus of SSr inventory as, I am told, Chevrolet has introduced $1000 of dealer cash to help. This means new, fully equiped (w/o chrome wheels) SSr's for less than $42k all in before taxes. :thumbs

We should all be so lucky as to find the B.T. Barum related person who will pay-up at this price level!

:party

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also looking at cars.com. I put in to see all the SSR's for sale. This site shows over 200 SSR's for sale. What is up with that? Is there that many people unhappy with there trucks or are they trying to sell there to get the '05.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts