Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Ret. Air Force
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Alex, on the schedule how is this going to coincide with the other the things planned?
Robert,

We are going to try and fit it in after the Andersonville Run on Friday.
It will make for a long day, and we'll probably ask folks to pack a lunch; since there is very little wiggle room in the schedule to add in an organized lunch stop.

If people don't want to pack a lunch; there are a ton of fast food choices three miles south of Crisp Motorsports Park on I-75 (Exit 101 has Zaxby's, Arby's, KFC, Hardee's, Sonic, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Wendy's, DQ, and Captain D's).

Alex

·
Premium Member
3,890 Posts
Alex, on the schedule how is this going to coincide with the other the things planned?
Robert,

We are going to try and fit it in after the Andersonville Run on Friday.
It will make for a long day, and we'll probably ask folks to pack a lunch; since there is very little wiggle room in the schedule to add in an organized lunch stop.

If people don't want to pack a lunch; there are a ton of fast food choices three miles south of Crisp Motorsports Park on I-75 (Exit 101 has Zaxby's, Arby's, KFC, Hardee's, Sonic, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Wendy's, DQ, and Captain D's).

Alex
Just trying to plan for the lovely wife to enjoy. Will there be 1 on the track at a time for 3 laps or several at a time?

·
Ret. Air Force
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Just trying to plan for the lovely wife to enjoy. Will there be 1 on the track at a time for 3 laps or several at a time?
All good questions Robert...and it's good to keep the discussion going on this thread, so that others interested will get the details as well.

Mike @Light Show and I were thinking we can get two Rs on the track at a time (comfortably); two trucks doing 4 laps should take around 5 minutes.

We would have the track locked up for an hour and 15 minutes if we get 30 trucks signed up; we can probably add another hour+ trying to get everyone in, briefed, lined up, and then getting everyone back out and on the road. Travel time back to the hotel is 45 minutes.

·
Ms Donna's Driver
2,583 Posts
Will Daryl Lester be making drone videos ?? Even for an extra small fee ?
Put my name on the list with Sinister. May not break any speed records but I can make a little noise

·
Ret. Air Force
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Will Daryl Lester be making drone videos ?? Even for an extra small fee ?
Put my name on the list with Sinister. May not break any speed records but I can make a little noise
He will be at work that day, BUT we may be able to pass the plate and offer him some "incentive" to take time off work and join us!?!? :grin2:

Got you down for laps!!

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
About this Discussion
48 Replies
29 Participants
HUAW
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing