Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone.....I just installed a nos cross bar and net on my ssr…..with it came all the instructions....I know there are people out there that like to collect and keep all paper work and etc....if there is anyone that would like a copy I will make a copy of my original instructions for installing the cross bar and net and send it to them...all it will cost you is the mailing...let me know …..thanks butch

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
hello everyone.....I just installed a nos cross bar and net on my ssr…..with it came all the instructions....I know there are people out there that like to collect and keep all paper work and etc....if there is anyone that would like a copy I will make a copy of my original instructions for installing the cross bar and net and send it to them...all it will cost you is the mailing...let me know …..thanks butch
Hello - I could sure use a copy, thank you. Let me know the cost of postage
Don

·
BAD BOW TIE
8,986 Posts
I thought I had seen the instructions before so I checked my owners manual. I found all the instructions in section 2-39 thru 2-51. Seems to cover most of it. Mine only came with the bar, no net. I use the bar to keep my cooler from sliding all over the place. Don't see much use for the net but they are readily available on the internet.

·
Premium Member
863 Posts
i would but I do not have a scanner...what I might try is taking a picture with my camera and downloading it....might try that
Highly recommend you use the "Scanner Pro" app ... takes much higher quality images than a regular photograph and the app squares up the image automatically and saves as a .pdf file that can be opened in any platform. You can make multi-page pdf files (I used the app to "scan" a 43 page document into one pdf file). Just as good as a scanner.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sent a conversation. If you can mail me a copy I can scan it and post it then if that would work for you.
sounds good....I am 17 miles from town..when I go back in I will stop at ups and have them make a copy and get back to you

·
Spirited driver!
1,013 Posts
I have them and can scan them. I did not find the instructions particularly useful though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree...but I thought that someone would like to have them....there are those that like to have everything that comes with the truck...just a thought

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,635 Posts
I just wish they provided a picture of the net with bagged groceries in, on or even under the net. Maybe I'm spatially challenged but I just can't visualize this net as it is being used in a way that would be better than a net attached parallel to the tailgate with pockets or partitions to hold things vertically and securely.

Dave

·
Spirited driver!
1,013 Posts
I just wish they provided a picture of the net with bagged groceries in, on or even under the net. Maybe I'm spatially challenged but I just can't visualize this net as it is being used in a way that would be better than a net attached parallel to the tailgate with pockets or partitions to hold things vertically and securely.

Dave
Yeah it kinda sucks. The only thing in the instructions that clued me into what they were thinking is that the velcro strap goes in the center of the bar. The sides hang loose when the tailgate is closed but it will keep things from moving around.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Highly recommend you use the "Scanner Pro" app ... takes much higher quality images than a regular photograph and the app squares up the image automatically and saves as a .pdf file that can be opened in any platform. You can make multi-page pdf files (I used the app to "scan" a 43 page document into one pdf file). Just as good as a scanner.
I don't guess I will scan mine as someone else has posted it...thanks for the help any way

1 - 16 of 16 Posts