Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am thinking about talking to the fine folks @ ricky & ronnies 50's diner about a cruise night. or giving us a spot at the car hop during their hotrod night. the place is really bitchen. if we get enough people i can get them to reserve the car hop/ drive in area for us. so lets here it...........who's in???? also any ideas you got.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
robhall said:
i am thinking about talking to the fine folks @ ricky & ronnies 50's diner about a cruise night. or giving us a spot at the car hop during their hotrod night. the place is really bitchen. if we get enough people i can get them to reserve the car hop/ drive in area for us. so lets here it...........who's in???? also any ideas you got.
What night?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
579 Posts
Saturday's

I'm in for Saturday's. Any Saturday after the July 2 Irwindale gathering

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in. Anyone go to the donut shop in Huntington Beach? Who are you HB redline ??
 

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
Joined
·
11,997 Posts
Donut Shop

Larry Kuyper said:
I'm in. Anyone go to the donut shop in Huntington Beach? Who are you HB redline ??
I go there from time to time. It's been a few weeks since I've got though. Maybe this weekend?? :ssr
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll start bringing the SSR to the donut shop on Saturdays.
For those who are interested: Donut Derilicks informal club meets every Saturday starting at 0600 and ending by 0830 at the north - west corner of Magnolia and Adams in Huntington Beach. Great folks and cars of every type. Look foward to meeting some of you fellow SSR types..........
Larry Kuyper
 

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
Joined
·
11,997 Posts
Larry Kuyper said:
I'll start bringing the SSR to the donut shop on Saturdays.
For those who are interested: Donut Derilicks informal club meets every Saturday starting at 0600 and ending by 0830 at the north - west corner of Magnolia and Adams in Huntington Beach. Great folks and cars of every type. Look foward to meeting some of you fellow SSR types..........
Larry Kuyper
Actually that would be the North East corner.. I'd hate to see the SSRs banished to the wrong corner :rolleyes:
Just look for all the cars :ssr
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top