Chevy SSR Forum banner

Cruise to Buffalo Gap and Lunch at Perini's?

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  CJ 
#1 ·
would anyone want to cruise to Buffalo Gap and go to Buffalo Gap Pottery before Christmas

they have a great lil shop all hand made stuff and the best egg cooker in the world
i have the 2 and 4 egg cooker

Perinis steak house is amazing and the town is pretty cool. small but cool.
on Sunday they have an amazing brunch

https://www.periniranch.com/steakhouse.php

who is up for a cruise?

See less See more
#5 ·
just talked to George at Buffalo Gap Pottery and he is not out of business. He is trying to sell it but hasnt yet.
he is not shipping anything but does sell out of the Gallery and will till he sells the business

i told him about the rights to the egg cooker and he told me that is not true at all
he never patented it and loves to show anyone that wants to know, how to make them
he said an ex student has a pottery shop there in Riudosa

George and Wanda are great people

with him there then cruise to the shop and Perinis is still on if anyone interested
and
he still has his R. LOL

#7 ·
10-17 is looking like the date
i have 2 friends going along too and will meet up
and drive there
route and meet up will be posted soon

#10 ·
Sounds great, as newbie I would love G&E with other Fanatics in the DFW area. Maybe some Sat. brunch at the Local Diner, Irving... and for the pleasure of meeting you... I'll buy.. if you tip. With your :black: connects bring some other Fanatic.
I was just in your area last weekend...stayed at the mansion on turtle creek, nice place. Rain put a dampener on our 4 day weekend:glol, but we enjoyed it anyway.
May see ya down the road....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.