Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am starting this as a new thread so that anyone who has missed the information, won't miss it now.:)

Sat. January 28 2006
3:00 Cruiser's Resturant
Frisco, Texas

SSR Meet and Memorial for BobA!

This is a perfect opportunity for you to meet local SSR owners!

I have an idea!!!

What if everyone brought a wrapped gift? It can be whatever you want, for the SSR not for the SSR, whatever. Everyone who brings a gift will recieve a ticket.
If you bring more than one gift, you will get a ticket for each gift you bring! (more chances to win)

We can sell extra tickets for .50 each. So you will have more chances to win a wrapped gift. The extra money from selling these tickets will go toward the Up With Trees For BobA Memorial Fund!

What do you think!?

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
wildcat66 said:
I am starting this as a new thread so that anyone who has missed the information, won't miss it now.:)
Sat. January 28 2006
3:00 Cruiser's Resturant
Frisco, Texas
SSR Meet and Memorial for BobA!
This is a perfect opportunity for you to meet local SSR owners!

I am officially changing this to a "SSR Meet and Wake For BobA!

I can't go without it.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Somehow I missed the gift swap idea. That's great. We'll be there with our wrapped gifts!!:jester

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know we have already planned the Sat. Jan 28th event but for those local there will be a car show Jan 27 from 5 -9. At Cruisers www.mycruisers.com
This is all the info I have at this time.!

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
wildcat66 said:
I know we have already planned the Sat. Jan 28th event but for those local there will be a car show Jan 27 from 5 -9. At Cruisers www.mycruisers.com
This is all the info I have at this time.!
Sounds perfect to me. We drive up as one big group. We will set them on fire. LOL

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Next to yours mine is just another yellow SSR :) :lol I am in I think the boys would love it too!!!

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
wildcat66 said:
Next to yours mine is just another yellow SSR :) :lol I am in I think the boys would love it too!!!

I would never dream to compete with Vargas

1 - 20 of 108 Posts