Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got into a heated discussion with Bud (Bud's Tire) and he sent me home at 1 o'clock. About 12:30 he said something about me being a Yankee and worse yet I was a Yankee who came down here and stayed. I promptly informed him that there was very few people in this world I could whip but ... he was one of them, so let's get it on !!! TRUTH be known ... Alison (Bud's Daughter) said "Since we're not really busy, anybody wanna' go home" ??? So here I am taking the afternoon off. I then informed Miss Kay (Bud's Wife) I'm also taking Saturday off ... "No, you can't I'M taking Saturday off, I'm having a Christmas Party for my Church Ladies" !!! tennesseecozydog !!!

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
Got into a heated discussion with Bud (Bud's Tire) and he sent me home at 1 o'clock. About 12:30 he said something about me being a Yankee and worse yet I was a Yankee who came down here and stayed. I promptly informed him that there was very few people in this world I could whip but ... he was one of them, so let's get it on !!! TRUTH be known ... Alison (Bud's Daughter) said "Since we're not really busy, anybody wanna' go home" ??? So here I am taking the afternoon off. I then informed Miss Kay (Bud's Wife) I'm also taking Saturday off ... "No, you can't I'M taking Saturday off, I'm having a Christmas Party for my Church Ladies" !!! tennesseecozydog !!!
Did you get snow TYR's on the Nanner Split.

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,329 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts