Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SO CALIF. Crusin Grand April 8th

CALLING ALL SSR'S WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE!!!!! :ssr

We are stating a SSR Club in So. West Riverside County!!!We Have five members so far and we've planned a cruise down to Grand Ave in Escondido, Calif this friday
April 8th. We will be meeting at Siggy's fast food on Jefferson Ave in Temecula between 6:30 and 7:00PM and caravaning down to Escondido. This is a open invitation to all SSR owners to come and join us for a fun night. Any questions please post replies. :ssr :thumbs

This could be one big friday night :party :party :party :party

Stay :cool in your :ssr

:seeya crazyrtr53

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
More details

crazyrtr53 said:

We are stating a SSR Club in So. West Riverside County!!!We Have five members so far and we've planned a cruise down to Grand Ave in Escondido, Calif this friday
April 8th. We will be meeting at Siggy's fast food on Jefferson Ave in Temecula between 6:30 and 7:00PM and caravaning down to Escondido. This is a open invitation to all SSR owners to come and join us for a fun night. Any questions please post replies. :ssr :thumbs

What's on Grand Ave.? What happens down there Fri. night?

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HEY LLOGER

Old cars and customs line the steet while you cruise up and down the street( just like the old High School days). Some venders and lots of cool people, runs from April 1st to Sept. every friday night. The club we've started has planned this ride this friday in hopes to get more SSR owners to join us. It's a nice friday night out with great people and will go out for dinner after the cruise.. Lets see how many SSR'S can line the street!!! Come on LA,OC,SB,RIV and San Diego Counties lets turn heads with a big turn out!!!

Hope to see you there!!

Crazyrtr53

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Sounds like a lot of fun. We'll be there unless something unforseen comes up.

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Will do!

Thank's Houtex, we'll do our best.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Went last Friday, saw one other SSR, we had a great time. I can't make the trip this Fri, flying to East coast for cruise on a ship not SSR. See you in 2 weeks.
Ted :seeya

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Where is Siggy's?

crazyrtr53 said:

I'm not real familiar with Temecula, passed thru a couple times. I checked on Switchboard and it says it's on 79 S. On the map it looks like it is just north of the Red Hawk golf course. Directions please.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Crazy,
Can't make it Friday. Have to take the boy up to San Jose for their Hockey championship.

Had a great time at breakfast, catch you at the next meeting.

Your fellow Pace Car P :cool al

:ssr

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Siggy's

lloger said:
I'm not real familiar with Temecula, passed thru a couple times. I checked on Switchboard and it says it's on 79 S. On the map it looks like it is just north of the Red Hawk golf course. Directions please.
Hey Lloger

Wrong siggy's sorry their built a new one on Hwy 79 its not that one. The orginial (first) one is on Jefferson Ave. Best way heading south on 15 get off at Murrieta Hot Springs Rd go right, road dead ends into Jefferson make left go down 2 or 3 mis and siggys is on the left hand side 27717 Jefferson Ave. If you get lost my cell # is 951-551-2436. Looking forward to meeting you....!

Happy :ssr ing

:seeya Tony

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Thanks Tony

Got it. See you there.

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have A Super Cruise

Ted said:
Went last Friday, saw one other SSR, we had a great time. I can't make the trip this Fri, flying to East coast for cruise on a ship not SSR. See you in 2 weeks.
Ted :seeya
Ted

Sorry you can't make it this friday but the cruise sounds just a little better. Should be coming down to Grand with about 6 or 7 of us, should look pretty cool rolling in!!! We have started a SSR club, had a breakfast last saturday and are planning to have meetings and mystery rides the same day.. It looks like the 3rd Sundays of the month starting in May, hope you can join us!! :thumbs

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WildSSR BRING BACK THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

WildSSR said:
Crazy,
Can't make it Friday. Have to take the boy up to San Jose for their Hockey championship.

Had a great time at breakfast, catch you at the next meeting.

Your fellow Pace Car P :cool al

:ssr
Hey

Times with son's are priceless, you guys have a great time and bring back a WIN :thumbs

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Super Blackbird

SSR71Blackbird said:
My wife and I will be there on Friday. Coming from Santee in our Black '05.

:cool Blackbird

Will you be coming up to Temecula and carvaning back down with us or meeting us in Escondido?? If everyone shows that should be eight :cool :ssr 's :thumbs .
It's going to turn out to be a real fun night!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Make it 9

Fred Edick is joining me and we are caravanning down together. See you at Siggy's.

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great !!!!!!

lloger said:
Fred Edick is joining me and we are caravanning down together. See you at Siggy's.

SUPER GUYS SEE YOU FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
crazyrtr53,

Had a great time with hooking up with all in Temecula. Considering the meeting address was wrong we did well to have twelve SSR's gather at Siggy's. We also did well to hook up after the cruise through Escondido. I was please we could gather so many SSR's on a Friday night, shows that SSR owners do want to get together and show off their SSR's.
Thanks for the effort to bring us together. Fred

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Cruisin' Grand pics

Here are some pics from our Cruisin' Grand in Escondido event. I met some more great people and really enjoyed the get together. Several of the owners Dan had just chased down a few days before and they're not members yet, but they are going to sign up.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
And some more

We had 7 meet at Siggys in Temecula and picked up one more just as we were leaving for Escondido for a total of eight.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts