Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cruzned maybe I missed it, but how was your big cruise down in V.B. ???? Hope you had a super ride !!!! I notice your early pix of your SSR have no running boards , then you do !! Are they from Chevy or somewhere else ??? I have the same SSR and I'm not sure about the 'boards !! Have nice looking flaps now, and they stop about 80% of the junk from splashing on the sides. Do the 'boards stop more ???? Thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
Flaps?

I was just wondering where you got your flaps and how do they look. I have been looking for a good clean set for all four.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Flaps

Guenther , I went to a body shop here in Syracuse, N.Y. + the guy put on some nice looking black plain flaps. I have a Black SSR and they really look good. I wasn't sure if I wanted anything on there, but the slop around here made me do it. I'm not crazy about running boards, so I thought I'd try these first . I think they do a pretty good job + with the black on black they're not that gawky looking! Hope that helps !

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
The running boards help immensely!!! So much more coverage than mud flaps could provide in my opinion, but each to their own needs and perceptions. Variety is the spice of life! Had a great autocross run, check that thread for the link to the video. Definately gonna do more of that!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I posted earlier that I had gotten the running boards from colonial Chevrolet in Norfolk, VA. Put them on myself. Easy install.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts